Sunday, November 18, 2007

baggage

Are you tired of the extra baggage you bring along when you set off to a new adventure? Are you like the millions of people who struggle to let go of the things that they've outgrown and fail to realize when it no longer fits? Have you ever been told that in order for you embark on your next journey you'll have to lighten the load?

There comes a time in all of our lives when we realize that the weight of our baggage has made our hearts heavy. And unfortunately it's only when we're forced to sort through the countless memories and heartbreaks we've endured that we begin to finally bid farewell to those who we don't have room for anymore.

It was during this state of emotional frenzy that I consciously began to take stock of what was worth holding onto and what was occupying space. Slowly as I shifted through the tons of sleepless nights and days I waited by the phone- I came to terms with the fact that despite how comfortable I felt with the previous men I tried on for size, they were never big enough for me.

Although emotionally draining and somewhat time consuming, I'm delighted to report that now when I see something I like and before I decide to invest; I make sure it comes with an extend 90 day warranty. Its' during this trail period that I look closely for the little imperfections and the moment I begin to feel confined, he's back on the market tagged with slightly damaged.

Ah, it feels great to be a smart consumer and in due time you too will begin to enjoy the benefits of shopping around looking for the perfect fit. You will soon realize that your taste in fashion has evolved and that your lover isn't the only designer on the market. Your new style comes in many shapes and sizes and I'm sure if you continue to empty out your own suitcase you will make enough room for something that was made especially for you.

This new brand piece will not only fit you like a glove, he will provide you with warmth and comfortable on a cold snowy day, he will give you enough room to breathe when you feel at a loss and he will cling on tight whenever he if feels you are about to let him go. This new outfit will replace the years of fashion emergencies you've endured and constantly encourage you to demand more.

This outfit will replace the amour that so many men have worn, this man/outfit will be designed especially to fit all of our needs and when you find him; it will be the best emotional investment you make. In the meantime, go through your closet, purge and cry.. let it out so you could let someone else in. Your soul mate is out there, he's just in production.. it might take a while until he's on the market but trust that he is designed with you in mind.

Happy shopping!

No comments: