Sunday, November 18, 2007

Pretty girl- huh?

you say I'm a pretty girl
put together in a decent package
everything where it belongs
full of life, smart and strong
but let me call you out
when you do me wrong
shit will change overnight
when a pretty girl says you ain't right

you think I can't speak my mind
swearing you got me in line
but within me you'll find words of truth
and the mighty divine

The magic of your words
lost between the sheets
not even a dick like yours can
keep me from being complete
yeah papi tu sabes que yo te quiro
pero por el amor tuyo yo no me mero

That's right I speak two not just one
but I'll break it down in your own tongue
you know I like you but I don't lie
for affection like yours I'm not willing die

See I've healed my scars from other battles
and this pretty girl knows what she values
so keep on walking because I ain't talking
besides I'm tired of you jocking

So whenever you're ready for a piece of mind
you might be able to swing by
but don't forget what this pretty girl could do
blow your mind
fuck your fake divine
tell you it's not about you
and let you know still got mine

These are my words spoken
So don't treat them as tokens
because the next time you come through
It will be you left heartbroken

So think before you speak
unless it's the truth you seek
Another lesson learned
it's not that easy once you've been burned

No comments: